We confirm that the data of website visitors are collected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data collected about website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and changes.
Persons under the age of 16 may not provide any personal data through our website. If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before submitting your personal information.
The terms used in the rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (EU).
Data controller details:
- Architect Saulius Leliūga
- Įnd. veiklos pažymos nr.: 973269
- Address: Verkiu 43, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Phone: +370 644 08619
- E-mail: email@example.com
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information provided directly during the request:
- First name, last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Evaluate and analyze the market, customers and services.
- Ensure the functionality of the site, improve it, and offer better quality information.
- In order to contact you when you fill in the request form.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If your consent is to the disclosure of personal data.
- Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and changes.
Please note that we are taking appropriate steps to protect your information, but no website, operating system or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will retain your data for 1 year from the date of your last use of our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be recovered.
The data subject whose data are processed in the activities of the Data Controller shall have the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your data.
- Access your data and how they are processed.
- Require rectification or, taking into account the purposes of the processing of personal data, the addition of incomplete data.
- Destroy or suspend your data processing operations (except storage).
- Has the right to require the Controller of personal Data to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons.
- Has the right to data transfer.
Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data shall be made by the Data Subject to the data subject's right to submit to the Data Controller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the controller shall respond no later than one month from the date of the request and shall perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request.
As you visit the Data Controller's website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small items of information that are automatically created when you browse a website and are saved on your computer or other device. They help the Data Controller identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, preserve the history of your visit to the website, and customize the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of visitors to websites.
How to manage and delete cookies:
When you use a browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or be notified when a cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you don't know how to change your cookie preferences, check its Help menu. Your device's operating system may contain additional cookie controls. If you do not want information to be collected with the help of cookies, use the simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to opt out of using cookies.
Please note that in some cases deleting cookies may slow down the speed of browsing the internet, restrict certain features of the website, or block access to the website.
Updated on 10-Apr-2020